Full Time in Westlake, OH
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in 24700 Center Ridge Rd Suite 315, Westlake, OH 44145.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2014.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a proud graduate of The Ohio State University.
- We currently have 5 team members at our agency.
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a prospective independent contractor State Farm Agent may be the career for you! You will receive the necessary training needed to pursue this opportunity.
core competencies include
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Team oriented
- Organization skills required
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience with computer applications, such as Windows
ready to launch your career?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Jim Cahlik - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
competencies expected for this role
Enthusiastic and persuasive in soliciting customer interest in / application for sales of insurance and financial products to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
we look forward to speaking with you!
additional desired abilities/competencies
- Current Property & Casualty License Preferred
Note: You will be hired to work at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company (“State Farm”), through an employment agency, for a period of up to 90 days to allow you to complete training and licensing. If training and licensing are successfully completed, your employment with State Farm through the employment agency will end and you may be considered for employment with an independent contractor State Farm Agent.
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none